I’m currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to join a global Pharmaceutical brand in the Irvine area.
As Maintenance Assistant you will report into the Senior Facilities Engineer and support the team with general repairs of various plant equipment throughout the site.
- Prepare any PTW’s (Permits to Work) for any contractors coming onto the site
- Meet, greet and initially deal with contractors coming on site
- Carry out general janitorial duties to ensure the offices, buildings, facilities and welfare facilities are kept in operational order. Covering lamp replacement, plumbing and general fixings and fittings.
- Perform risk assessments prior to undertaking any maintenance tasks ensuring risks and hazards have been identified
- Maintain Facility Plant Rooms, maintaining housekeeping and maintain the storage of consumable materials ensuring they are replenished as required
- Cleaning/clearing of Bunds and Process Plant
- Assembly of furniture, cabinets to include fixing and mounting of miscellaneous wall displays
- Painting of floors, walls and ceilings to maintain facility standards
- Various support duties within the Facility to ensure audit readiness
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience working within a building and fabric maintenance position
- Experience in issuing work permits and carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Working knowledge and understanding of HS&E systems
- Secondary School Education completion.
- IPAF certification
- CITB cert/card holder
- Fork Truck, counter Balance license
If you are excited at the prospect of working for a global leader, then please don’t hesitate & apply today.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria