Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking an experienced MI Analyst to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of special forecasts for all operational areas analysis utilizing mathematical, statistical and research techniques
- Works independently or partners with other teams to design, develop and implement both reoccurring and ad hoc reports and metrics
- Partners with process owners to design, develop and implement automations & database solutions
- May provide technical expertise with the integration of new software and database solutions
- Collaborates with business intelligence team to design Customer Support metrics and document business requirement
- May provide project leadership on various initiatives in support of developing digital cockpits and dashboards and transitions of reporting universes
- Identify and drive resolution of data integrity and systems enhancement issues
- Provide regular analysis of metrics and analytical tools employed to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business
- Experience in analysing and consolidating business information for across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reporting and KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other software to deliver high quality materials
- Background in statistics or experience applying statistical analysis is a plus
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.