GI Group, Doncaster are now looking for an experienced M.O.T Tester/ Mechanic to work in a busy and reputable independent vehicle repair and M.O.T test centre.
* Undertake maintenance, service and repairs on all types of motor vehicle.
* Undertake MOT tests to the highest standard.
* Diagnose faults.
* Replace component parts, lubricants and consumables as required.
* To be comfortable using the latest diagnostic software and diagnosing electronic faults on a range of vehicles.
* Comply with all legislative requirements involved in the conducting of MOT tests.
SKILLS or QUALIFICATIONS
* NVQ level 3 OR equivalent
* Experienced MOT tester
* Full UK driving licence
* Minimum of at least 2 years' experience (gained post qualification)
* Must be willing to receive further training (in-house or course).
* Self-motivated approach to working independently or as part of a tight nit team.
* Able to produce a good standard of work within timescales.
* To be confident in dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone as this will also be a customer facing role.
Salary- Competitive- 25k-26k
Days of Work- Monday-Friday. Occasional Saturday.
Please apply to this advert or send your C.V directly to
l a u r e n . m c n e a l @ g i g r o u p . c o m
If you have any further questions please call Lauren on 0 1 3 0 2 7 3 0 3 3 3
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.