M&E Surveyor (SURME832)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Carry out detailed condition surveys of M&E equipment, systems and plant, identifying defects, including possible proposals for repair. Carrying out feasibility studies. Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings.
* Inspect all M&E assets on the Garrison. Advise team members on all required works to meet changes in legislation/standards.
* Manage, schedule and prioritise survey work across the estate in line with the Lifecycle modelling and condition assessment/prioritisation.
* Assist with estimation of projects and creation of scopes of work
* Educated to a minimum HNC/HND level or equivalent in a relevant discipline preferably with a professional membership e.g. CIBSE/IET
* Undertake analysis of survey information and other related estates data to provide succinct scope of works to support change, the Lifecycle plan and AMP
* Delivers services in the most cost effective and timely manner within agreed budget and process; able to identify potential business risks and opportunities.
Closing Date: 01 June 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.