This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deployment Project Manager who has previous experience within Logistics to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations supporting a global Logistics Partnership programme.
- Manage deployment of the new E2E Logistics Operating model for leg A (inbound to manufacturing site) in the EMEA region.
- Own the partnership and be accountable for its success
- Leverage and influence business change - own the change deliverables
- Deliver Leg A logistics transition with the Deployment team. This involves change from existing provider of services to new provider for transport logistics flows into manufacturing sites
- Be transition support for the change, support sites and suppliers with the change at cutover
- Deliver service transition to the business as BAU process
- Oversee E2E LP programme change orchestration in the EMEA region
- Deploys/rolls out process changes at the site, supplier or functions per endorsed regional deployment plan
- Develop supplier and site engagement plan and manage all stakeholders in region
- Issue PMO updates
- Manage all deployment transition activities (3PL & LCC)- comms to sites, data gathering, coordination of SOP drafting and signoff
- Liaise with sites to drive data readiness - includes data scrubbing and cleansing activities in accordance with Data Governance Model and IT direction. Drives completeness of Lane Risk Assessment (LRA) - i.e. weights, dims, Haz Goods, temp, etc.
- Coordinate site documentation assessment (I.e. DRA and site SOPs) and any updates (based on lane risk assessments) recommendation(s) back to site based on assessment
- Identifies and facilitates documentation of the business change impact (process & solution) at site and supplier
- Oversee required training at supplier and site on 3PL and/or LCC processes based on guidance and requirements from Training Coordinator (i.e. incident management, claims, reporting, track & trace)
- Delivers the action plan to ensure business readiness for the 'go live'
- Execute standard E2E LP programme comms plan for site based region for deployment
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.