Are you an experienced logistics and compliance professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Logistics Compliance Coordinator for our team in Exeter, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Logistics Compliance Coordinator, we can offer a competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,500 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Logistics Compliance Coordinator:
- Full knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive and reference periods.
- Previous experience controlling fleet activities or fleet compliance
- Hold a full CPC National for road transport.
- Hold a full driving licence
- IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
Logistics Compliance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Viridor logistics Unit complies with all legislative, statutory and company requirements and that all targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Implement best practice for compliance within the Unit(s) and drive improvements alongside the management teams.
- Ensure up to date completion of KPIs relating to vehicle servicing, MOTs, roadside stops and prohibitions, OCRS scores.
- Ensure a cost effective, quality service is carried out identifying opportunities for improved compliance
- Undertake incident investigations and report the outcomes, with recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain all fleet and tachograph records, reports and check sheets in a complete and recoverable manner to ensure BMS and legislative compliance at all times.
- Support the Logistics Unit Manager with external and internal audits
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Logistics Compliance Coordinator.
Closing Date: 22nd January 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.