Job title: License Compliance Auditor
Location: UK – London – Home Working/Remote role
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Quest Compliance Group is looking for a License Compliance Auditor, who will be responsible for collecting accurate and complete information in relation to Quest Software in specific Customer audit scenarios. This will be accomplished by conducting internal audits to identify the installation of Quest software. Responsibilities include the review of infrastructure, security, processes and technologies, and IT operations. Audit results reflect value-added recommendations, process improvements, strengthened internal control and business objective assessments.
License Compliance Auditor Responsibilities:
- Perform audits, consulting engagements, and other influencing activities of infrastructure technologies, security, supporting operations, and processes.
- Conduct reviews in highly technical areas of current/emerging technologies including Internet, Intranet, cloud, security, distributed computing, firewalls, and Windows Server.
- Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of auditing, business, company products and company information and technologies, applications and other related technologies, utilizing self-study and/or continuing education efforts.
- Develop draft audit reports by identifying and gathering support for potential issues, and recommending solutions.
- Utilize departmental audit systems to manage projects, work papers, risk assessment, reporting and reporting follow-up.
- Communicate with departmental representatives and client management regarding the project status.
- Coordinate with external auditors, and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with internal and external customers, managers and staff.
- Advise and influence a team of technical auditors; providing technical and quality oversight, advice to internal audit projects and consulting services regarding technologies, IT risk and controls, and provide guidance and training opportunities.
License Compliance Auditor Requirements:
- A BS/BA degree, preferably in finance, information systems, computer science, engineering or other related IT field or experience in Information Technology, hardware or software product development, IT audit, IT Assurance or closely related field, IT Security operations or IT security architecture.
- Proven team player with demonstrated skills working on strong, effective and self-directed teams.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for 2-3 week periods up to 20% of the year.
Specific Functional/Technical Skills:
- Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
- Ability to communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and demonstrated innovation in IT audit program development and delivery.
- Knowledge of external leading risk and controls frameworks such as COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology), ISO27000, and IT related internal controls.
The following are preferred:
- MS or MBA in Computer Science, Information System Management, or Information Assurance.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, GIAC, MCSE, CCNA, CISA, or CIA.
- Experience with networks, security and specialized skills and experience.
License Compliance Auditor Benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Disability/ Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
Quest Compliance Group:
The protection of Quest’s Intellectual Property (IP) from unauthorized use and copyright infringement is paramount to the continued success of our business. However, we must also strike a balance to ensure that we foster ongoing relationships with our customers. We must be fair, efficient, and consistent in our approach toward protecting Quest’s IP. To accomplish these combined goals, Quest has designated a specific Software License Compliance (Compliance) team within Quest’s Legal Department.
If you’re interested in License Compliance Auditor role, APPLY now!