Bury BL9 0EB
9.00 am to 5.00 pm - Monday to Friday (1 Hour Lunch)
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to work in the Family Department at their Law Practice.
Working within an established firm, the role provides an opportunity to join a thriving team.
Legal Secretary Position Summary
As Legal Secretary, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing full secretarial assistance to a solicitor
- Some audio typing but ability to work under instruction an advantage
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Telephone contact with clients and outside agencies
- Diary management
- Data base work
The successful Legal Secretary will have the relevant skills and experience to undertake the role including:
- A good level of previous family experience at secretarial level is essential
- Excellent typing ability
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
Please note, a DBS check will be undertaken by the firm for the successful applicant.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Legal Secretary job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.