Leather Trimmer / Wrapper
Working in the workshop as a Leather Trimmer / Wrapper carrying out vehicle upholstery with a particular emphasis on leather for an award-winning company that carries out luxurious and distinctive upgrades to Land Rovers and Range Rover cars.
Ideally located – Wakefield, Castleford, Morley, Pudsey, Dewsbury, Bradford, Leeds, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Pontefract.
Salary: £8ph – £13ph DOE
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
The Role• Developing & maintaining an understanding of the trim process.
• Executing vehicle leather trimming.
• Contributing to process refinement.
• Health & safety.
• Developing a working knowledge of the various cutting machines, sewing machines and assorted fixtures, covering both prototype & production.
• Installing, repairing, replacing and/or modifying vehicle leather interiors as required to highest possible standard.
• Carrying out vehicle leather trimming inline with templates, sketches and/or blueprints in order to minimise errors and recuts.
The Candidate• 3-5 years’ experience as a vehicle upholsterer, with a particular emphasis on leather.
• Experience of working with luxury and/or prestige vehicles is desirable.
• Land Rover product knowledge and/or a willingness to learn.
• Ability to disassemble and reassemble vehicle interiors.
• Experience in measuring and cutting all types of leather, as well as sewing, gluing, stretching, smoothing and trimming.
• A keen attention to detail with the ability to follow templates, sketches and/or blue prints.
• An affinity for problem solving.
• Flexibility to work overtime and/or extended hours.
• A full, clean EU driving licence.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Leather Trimmer please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2969JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (http://www.jobzooma.com/terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs