Learning Disabilities Support Worker
When registering to this job board you will redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that you application can be reviewed
Learning Disabilities Support Worker required for weekends near Edgware Road / Maida Vale
Our team of specialists within Learning Disabilities Service are currently looking for passionate Support Workers to provide support to our lovely male client St John's Wood / Maida Vale at weekends when he comes home to see his family. Our client is bright, bubbly and loves to joke.
We are looking for experienced support workers to provide support to him to help him get out and about, go swimming, maybe try wheelchair cycling, to help with his hoist and undertake some personal care.
Saturday - 3pm - 8pm and Sundays 10.30am - 3.30pm.
Key skills include:
- Previous experience in supporting clients with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs (preferably six months)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality - likes the outdoors and a good sense of humour
- Good level of English
- Ability to manage a wheelchair
- Students or graduates of Psychology, Social Work, SEN Education or any healthcare related subjects are welcome!
Why join SweetTree?
- We have been voted 35th Best Company to Work For by Sunday Times 2018!
- Our latest CQC Inspection has rated us an ‘Outstanding’ care provider
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will liaise with experts in various fields
- We offer variable hours' contracts with the opportunity to work towards fixed hour contracts starting from 15 hours per week
If this role presents a good fit with your skills and experience, please click the ''Apply Now'' button or call Julie or Clare for more information on 0207 644 9550.