The Estée Lauder Companies is currently recruiting for apermanent Learning Development Partner (LD Partner) within the HumanResources department at Whitman Laboratories.
TheLD Partner is the pivotal contact person for the business to provideconsultancy services to business leaders and local partners. As a trustedpartner you will keep all internal stakeholders up to date with the latesttraining developments in line with the HR and EMEA Supply Chain Strategies, to create and sustaina learning culture by designing, delivering and evaluating LD productsthat meet the needs of the business and provide interesting, stimulatinglearning activities for our colleagues.
The role proactively listens toand captures business needs and assesses which learning solution can addressthem, as well as addressing ad-hoc requests.
Using captured needs, theLD Partner ensures that these are met using locally relevant and globallyaligned solutions. This encompasses; conception of how to customise existingglobal solutions and, where global solutions are unavailable, creation of newspecific solutions. The LD Partner then coordinates the design,development and facilitation to create meaningful and effective learning solutionsfor the business environment.
Strategic Development/ Function Overview
- Work with the Executive Manager- Human Resources, to design and implement the local LD strategy in line with the needs of the Plant.
- Provide performance management, coaching and training to the department training coordinators in order continuously to evolve their training delivery and ensure all training provided is up-to-date and sufficient for the current business needs.
- Shape the site apprenticeship strategy to meet the needs of the site and be the point of contact for external training providers.
Being the trusted LD Partner
- Developing and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships.
- Provide LD coaching and support to stakeholders at all levels of the business, in support of the development needs of themselves and their team members.
- Proactively gathering insights on the stakeholder needs and helping them to identify how and whether learning can best support these needs.
- Acting as an ambassador for ELC’s global learning approach - sharing enthusiasm and knowledge of ELC’s learning culture, its current status and developments with stakeholders.
- Updating stakeholders on the latest relevant learning solutions available globally for local facilitation.
Design and develop LD project proposals
- Act as an internal LD Consultant to business projects, identifying training needs arising and ways in which those needs can be met.
- Identify specific learning needs where global solutions are unavailable and communicate this with stakeholders for input and co-creation.
- Communicate aligned requirements to global LD team.
Ensure continuous improvement in LD solutions
- Record and implement actions resulting from evaluation and feedback, working with business leaders as required to drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with local/regional/global colleagues to understand data-led insights on learning experiences.
Ensuring Compliance and Audit Support
- Implement compliance training throughout the Plant inline with Global initiatives, e.g – code of conduct and IT security training
- Manage the timetables and education for the Plant Performance and Development Plan (PDP) process.
- Work with the operational teams to ensure that basic compliance and essential factory training has been completed and is up to date.
- Support Site audits as a Subject Matter Expert for training.
- Support Plant and Global programmes to ensure compliance in key areas including Good Manufacturing Practices, Data Integrity, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is key to have for a successful candidate?
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Professional certification in a related discipline (CIPD, CMI, ILM)
- Proven experience of facilitation skills and working directly with and supporting business partners
- Experience implementing and coordinating multiple projects under global direction and/or in pharma/FMCG/cosmetics environment is a plus.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you can make a difference, and work within a unique culture, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits that would be available to a successful candidate would be:
- Competitive yearly holiday allowance starting at 25 days
- Day of Holiday for your Birthday (non-contractual)
- Pension – NEST auto-enrolment to RSIP
- Product Discounts – 15 discounted products every month from our onsite Company store
- Goody Bags filled with an array of Estee Lauder and Co products – every 6 months
Working at The Estée Lauder Companies means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands.
We would love for you to join The Estée Lauder family. Where the successful candidate will be responsible for not only ensuring they are a proactive champion for their own environmental impact and their health and safety, but also ensuring they proactively protect the environment and health and safety of everyone around them.