Lear Corporation is ranked #147 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 261 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 169,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a LaunchAccountant to join us in our world class facility in Coventry.
TheLaunch Accountant's role is to provide financial support for product launch, dealing with different stakeholders of the business. Dealing with key corporate roadmaps and ensuring targets are achieved. Responsible for SOX control and reporting into the financial controller.
- Management and analysis of sales self billing data including retro adjustments
- Cost of sales analysis / product margins, reconciliations to GL
- Forecasting future margins for the plant and by programme
- Control over the selling price table
- Weekly activity reporting KPIs for management
- Production analyses and associated margins
- Month end assistance including journal preparation
- Manage Manual Invoicing Process
- Coordinate Commercial Issues Meeting with Commercial
- Reconciling and Reporting 1PPV
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
- Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel
- ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience
- Internal control/ audit experience
- Complex-Manufacturing experience
- Automotive experience
- BPCS experience
- SOX experience
- Good working knowledge of IBM iSeries (AS400) and AS400Query
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified