ONGOING NIGHT SHIFTS - MUST COVER FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driver, C+E
Extra Personnel, in partnership with the UKs largest parcel distribution company, require HGV Class 1 drivers to work at our client's site in Hinckley. As a professional HGV Class 1 driver, you will be trunking parcels between depot's, ensuring timely and safe deliveries. We are delighted to offer long term ongoing assignments across 7 days across a 24 hour period, with a range of various start times.
This role in addition to regular start times, ongoing part time and full time work, this opportunity will enable drivers who pass our clients assessment to work in a desirable role that has minimal manual labour and excellent working conditions. The role will offer full time, ad hoc and weekend only work to suit.
LTD £13:25 Days, £15:00Nights, £17:00 Saturday, £18:00 Sunday
PAYE £11:00 Days, £13:00 Nights, £14:00 Saturday, £15:00 Sunday
- Location: Hinckley
- Start date: Now
- Duration: ongoing work
- Role: As a CLASS 1 HGV DRIVER / LGV C+E your role will be to ensure the safe, professional arrival of timed trunks / collections to clients and other Depots.
- Benefits of working with us as a class 1 driver;
- Free onsite secure parking
- Canteen facilities
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Only HGV category C+E drivers will qualify. A minimum of 24 months HGV driving experience is desirable. You must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans. References to cover the last 3 years will be required.