Be in the business of better futures
Through its employability work, our client makes sure people have the skills, support and behaviours they need to get good jobs. Jobs that help them gain the confidence and independence to thrive. Jobs that change lives for the better.
Be a Key Worker
This role is all about helping the people on our clients programme to find long term sustainable work – using your people skills to meet targets and achieve positive outcomes for everyone.
In brief you will:
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in handling challenging situations and to build rapport with, inspire, motivate and challenge participants on the programme.
- Have experience of working with and adapting to peoples’ individual, often complex needs, including health conditions.
- Understand the importance of good communication for both teamwork and participant relationships, and be excellent at it.
- Have knowledge of the local labour market and exceptional attention to detail, ensuring participant records are documented and maintained at all times.
Join our client
Be part of a hard working team helping people like Thomas every single day:
“It has given me such a boost being back in work. I am more confident, better off, and feel like I’m setting a good example to my kids. Ingeus has helped me so much.”
Join our clients ambitious team, who, each year deliver impressive results to help build a better society and create better life chances for more people in more places and in more ways.
In return for your hard work, our client provides a competitive benefits package including two days off per year for charity or community work and a day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment will commence following a basic DS check.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria