Junior UI Designer | Marketing Tech | Central London | £25k - £30k
This is an awesome opportunity to join a dynamic, young and fast-evolving marketing technology company who was recently listed on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100! My client helps the UK's biggest and best brands connect with their consumers and improve customer experience. They have a forward-thinking, laid back company culture that makes them a great place to work.
In this role, you'll ply a key role in creating innovative design solution's for a variety of clients. You'll help to optimise client solutions driven by data and the iterative design, prototyping, testing and delivery of new features and products. With a number of exciting projects on the horizon, this is an excellent time to join this fast growing company!
Key skills & experience:
- Ideally 2 years experience designing UI across web platforms
- A practical approach, keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams alongside product managers, developers and other designers in an agile environment
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS - know what you see when you 'Inspect' and be able to edit with confidence
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate the rationale for your design decisions
- Skills in Sketch, Invision and similar
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; email@example.comHelp / 0207 928 2525