Junior Financial Planner (IFA)
Circa £40,000 (DOE)
I am currently working on behalf of an award winning Chartered practice that has developed an exceptional reputation within the London Financial Planning market. Primarily generating clients through established referral networks, they are looking to welcome on board an experienced Paraplanner in a Junior Advisor capacity for their London office.
The successful applicant will be working closely with the business’ leading Advisors, developing your client facing experience and technical knowledge, building your own client bank through their existing referral network and business development team. Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Attending and leading meetings with your Advisors and their HNW clients.
- Developing your own client relations utilising existing client banks.
- Undertaking whole of market research both on your own and with others covering Pensions, Investment and Taxation.
- Writing bespoke client reports.
- Undertaking technical analysis including fund analysis and product comparisons.
- Acting as first point of contact on a day to day contact with HNW clients.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a full Paraplanning capacity within a Financial Planning environment.
- Have achieved Level 4 through the CII, CISI or IFS and looking to study further.
- Have a working knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Taxation.
- Be confident dealing with HNW clients and looking to work for a true Financial Planning practice.
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary circa £40,000 (DOE).
- An unrivalled personal and team bonus scheme.
- Industry leading study support from senior members of the business and external training providers.
- A clear progression route developing you into a becoming a fully-fledged Advisor.
Should you have the specific industry experience required as detailed above and wish to be considered for the role, please forward your CV including full salary details or call 0113 234 0500 for more information.
As a specialist Financial Planning search firm, operating nationwide since 1999, we are currently working with a number of leading IFA, Wealth Management and Corporate Financial Planning Practices who are always open to welcoming on board experienced, top quality employees at all levels who can add real value to their businesses.
If you do have experience working within a Financial Planning environment and are looking to consider what options are currently available to you; please do feel free to get in touch for a strictly confidential conversation on the above number.