Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global software house providing to the fintech and investment management market.
On a day to day basis the Business Intelligence Analyst will:
- Liaise with business analyst and functional stakeholders to understand existing operations: data, processes, outputs, current data issues and future requirements.
- Liaise with business analyst and business users to gather reporting requirements
- Work with project team members to develop report specifications and determine appropriate technical solution
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the third-party data models
- Assist project team with various tasks including:
Develop new reports, using a third-party report writing tools
Ensure quality of developed reports by performing functional testing
Perform data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results
Build and test data queries, dashboards etc.
Build and support excel reports including use of third party excel plug-ins
Support data migration and reconciliation efforts
- To work as a member of the Information Systems department with the following main responsibilities in the live environment.
- To modify and update existing reports as necessary.
- To train end users in self-service BI techniques with Excel and dashboard tools
Business Intelligence Analysts must have:
- 1+ years of professional hands-on experience in BI reporting, data analysis, data reconciliation, software development, data mining, etc.
- Knowledge of data management principles.
- Strong SQL, SSRS, and other DBMS and reporting tool skills.
- Sound grasp of BI reporting and methods.
- Experience of Finance
- Experience of developing ad-hoc BI dashboards directly with business users.
- Experience of working in financial institutions or financial services.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will have solid experience in analyzing and developing reports for business users, ideally with a background in private equity/alternative investments or fund accounting.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in London
Business Intelligence, BI, Excel, Business Analyst, Private Equity, Fund, Fund accounting, Vendor, BA, Business Analyst, Analyst programmer, eFront, Analytx, Framework, Sunguard - Investran, AltaReturn, Baxon, Vitech - Equitrac