Junior Audio Visual Technician - AV
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary Up to £20k + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Our client has been providing innovative and flawless event execution in to Event agencies, Corporate clients and Hotels throughout the UK for more that 30 years.
The Junior AV Technician Role:
• As part of a team you will be responsible for the daily preparation, delivery, set up and de-rig of all audio visual solutions throughout varied locations in London.
• You will be client facing, well presented and be able to deal with issues that may arise at short notice and under pressure.
The Junior AV Candidate will have the following skills:
Driving License essential as this is a multi site role
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including Maths and English A – C grades) is essential
• A HNC, bachelor degree or equivalent, in an AV related subject or hospitality based subject would be desirable
• At least 1 year of customer service or hospitality experience is desirable
• At least 1 year of audiovisual experience working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting or rigging)
• Previous experience of basic sales is desirable
• Experience of leading a workflow and team members
• Ability to work flexibly between locations and working hours
If you feel you have the required qualities to join this expanding business, please get in touch today.