Java/Kotlin Developer (Machine Learning) - Equities - Multiple Roles - £60k-£130k base
A leading tier one investment bank are looking to rapidly expand the technology offering to their Equities Trading desk in London. The team use a mixture of technologies; the latest versions of java, python, some kotlin, some functional languages and some big data technology.
They are looking to recruit the most enthusiastic and creative technologists, both inside and outside of the financial services industry, to join a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment. You will gain insight to Equities products and how the trading desk operates, as well as the latest cutting edge technological developments.
If you feel you are suited or interested in this role, you could recieve £70,000 to £130,000 base salary (multiple experience levels required from Analyst to senior Vice President) plus a healthy bonus and package.
- Strong OO programming backgorund (Java, Python, C++)
- Strong data structures and algorithm knowledge
- An interest in financial products/trading systems
- Creativity and an interest in technological developments
- Strong communication and teamwork ability
- Strong academic pedigree (computing, mathematics or sciences preffered)
Full job specification available upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.