The perfect time to come to Edinburgh over the festival period in summer. This role to suit Developers, specialising in Java or who want to establish their career with the newest Java technical stack. You will be working on complex applications by enhancing the functionalities with your choice of cutting edge technical tools or working on completely new applications that people will be using on a day-to-day basis.
To qualify for this role the following skills are essential:
- Good knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and HTTP.
- Single page application development, AngularJS preferred.
- Knowledge of CucumberJS, ExtJS, Jasmine, Backbone, Knockout and Bootstrap.
- J2EE frameworks such as Spring (MVC, Web services) and Hibernate.
- Relational Databases such as Oracle / DB2 / SQLServer.
- Webservices and knowledge of SOAP & REST.
In return, you will be receiving generous benefits package, progressive career opportunities and family-friendly work environment.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.