A Digital Agency who have recently opened offices in Central London are looking for experienced Java Developers, preferably in the financial sector, who want to make the step into consulting.
Key Skills -
Java / Spring / Hibernate / SQL
WHO WE ARE..
We are a leading Digital Consultancy that is growing significantly. With large clients across Financial Services, Retail, and Health. We have grown in size by 50% this year, and by 20% in revenues. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a confident and capable developer that wants to progress into a technical consulting role. The technical consultant role is responsible for providing technical advice and guidance to clients and the project team. The role has client-facing aspects, including visits to client offices.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
The role is varied and covers the full software implementation lifecycle:
● Advising the client on integration options within their corporate IT infrastructure
● Defining technical solutions/approaches to support the integration - this includes defining and capturing requirements, proposing and agreeing solutions and producing design documents
● Functional and nonfunctional testing (including performance testing) assisting the client with the the delivery/rollout of software releases
● Liaising with the client technical and development teams on new and existing changes - ensuring the dev team delivers the proposed solution, to quality, within the overall plan
● Assisting in troubleshooting and debugging any potential issues with the application
WHAT YOU NEED...
● Solid (3+ years) commercial experience in enterprise scale Java design and development.
● Comfortable working with clients/users to define solutions.
● Financial services experience - ideally in Life and Pensions, Banking or Asset Management.
● Systems integration technologies (including web services and messaging)
● Good SQL skills
● Experience of producing and working with UML based design docs
● Strong interpersonal skills
ITS NICE TO HAVE...
● JEE, J2EE, JSF/JSP
● Experience of non-functional testing e.g. performance testing
To be considered..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to
email@example.comHelp. For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888/07464 482 368. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableSteve or connect with me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/steve-williams-35179b127 . I look forward to hearing from you.
Java / Consultant / Spring / JEE / J2SE