Italian Speaking Customer Service advisor
To provide a highly efficient, in line with customer requirements we are looking for top-class Italian-speaking sales and customer services advisor, a pro-active and a great communicator person.
Excellent opportunity for an Italian speaking sales & customer service coordinator to join an ambitious company in our North London Office!
Working as part of a friendly and dynamic team you will be responsible for providing first line support to customers via email and telephone in Italian, ensuring customers are fully satisfied with the services provided.
You will be required to make outbound calls in order to confirm orders and to upsell products.
The Customer Service Advisor provides customer service to consumers by phone and email. The Advisor is also responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to the consumer, providing information on products, price and offers.
Applications are invited from individuals who have:
- Excellent communication skills in Italian (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience within Sales & customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
What you'll do:
- Managing the customers' relationship either by telephone or email.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Provide pricing and delivery information when required
- Set up new customer accounts and verifications.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests according to timeframes.
- Escalate and redirect unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Keep customer databases updated
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure highest level of service provided.
This role is ideal for those fluent in Italian language, looking to utilise their excellent communication skills.