We have an opportunity for an Engineering Invoicing Advisor to come and join our team based in Witham, Essex. This is a full time, permanent position and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
The Dental Directory is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 12,000 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
As our Engineering Invoicing Advisor you will be working in a dynamic and fluid environment with a key focus on a timely creation and distribution of invoices to ensure dental practices pay for services delivered within our payment terms and conditions.
Key Responsibilities of our Engineering Invoicing Advisor:
- Involvement in the full life cycle of invoicing for the work our dental engineers have undertaken from closing of job, to customer invoice and management of associated paperwork.
- Ensure invoices are produced following correct company procedures in a timely manner.
- Review and verify data in our scheduling system to create accurate invoices.
- Deal with invoice queries and raise credit notes as required.
- Manage intercompany invoicing process to parent company.
- Provide a positive customer experience, dealing with queries from internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
Standard Company Requirements:
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- Participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- Ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
Essential skills and experience we’re looking for in our Engineering Invoicing Advisor:
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience within a similar invoicing team essential
- Part experience of SAGE 200 preferred
- Working knowledge of basic VAT rules preferred
- Excellent customer service skills to our internal and external clients
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of the team
- Computer literate
If you would like to join our team as our new Engineering Invoicing Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 13th July 2018
Due to volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.