Investment Banking Associate £50k-£60k London
A global investment banking and asset management firm based in London are seeking a confident and hardworking Investment Banking Associate to join their growing organisation. If you have between 3-5 years’ work experience and 2-3 years’ financial services. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
• Support Principals and Vice Presidents in all phases of capital raising transactions
• Assist Principals and Vice Presidents in searching for and recommending new business through financial analyses and research.
• Manage analyst capacity on live and prospective transactions to ensure all phases of execution are completed and/or delegated appropriately.
• Participate in any other activities determined by Principals, Vice Presidents or clients.
• Minimum four years prior work experience preferred; at least two years of financial services industry experience required
• Series 79 and 63 licenses required this may be obtained while employed
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or get in touch with Billy on 0207 247 57 47 or email@example.com