Circa £25,000 + 33 days holiday including statutory holidays + excellent benefits
Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a well-established business now recruiting a talented and motivated graduate for an Investment Management Assistant role in their Shrewsbury office. Successful candidates will be expected to progress towards the role of an Investment Manager through successful completion of the relevant training (CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma and Level 7 Chartered Wealth management qualification).
You will display the following:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate analysis and recommendations, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking individual with good organisation who is, detail-oriented and adaptable to change
- Must show enthusiasm to network and desire to build a range of contacts
- Must be motivated to support the growth of the business through involvement in and support of a range of marketing events, where necessary.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, which will be key to building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to work as a proactive team member in a collaborative work environment
Core Role Requirements:
- Actively developing knowledge of Investment Management, the client advice process, the wider business offering and the Financial Services sector
- Completes all work according to procedures and standards. Collates and verifies the accuracy of information and work provided
- Supports Portfolio Managers and Investment Managers in production of portfolio proposals, reviews and associated client administration
- Executes trades on instruction from CF30 Portfolio Manager or Investment Manager.
- Supports business development through correct application of client processes and procedures
- Assists team members as required and works effectively with colleagues
- Able to prioritise workload and identify when support is needed to achieve goals
- Limited client interaction at this stage. All interaction to maintain Brewin Dolphin’s conduct and professionalism standards
- Understands and complies with all FCA regulations and principals applying to the role
- Adheres to Conduct Risk standards
- This list is not exclusive and there may be additional duties to perform
- Demonstrating high levels of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates will ideally have a 2:1 Honours degree in order to be considered for this graduate opportunity
- Experience of working within a business environment would be an advantage
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.