Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with one our biggest clients, a Healthcare business in Lancashire
This is an opportunity to work within the sales and marketing team to support one of their accounts with the achievement of the budget through telesales and admin coordination across the markets.
- To manage all non-key accounts and support European accounts to gain a greater understanding of their markets and get a better understanding of the potential of those markets
- Recommend whether current distributors are fit for purpose or if they need to be replaced
- Identify with marketing appropriate replacement distributors if required.
- Regular contact with distributors to increase current sales and develop new sales lines across our client's portfolio.
- To receive and manage sales enquiries from these non-key accounts
- Assist in production and collation of monthly reports and communications
- Project reporting as required
- Assist with market tenders as required
- Gather market and customer information
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably educated to degree level in a business or marketing related subject
- Telesales/sales experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (word/excel/powerpoint)
- Understanding of Sales process.
- Numerate and analytical.
- International experience desirable
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Fluency in at least 1 other language
- A dedicated and loyal team member
- Unquestionable confidentiality and support is essential
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Confident, outgoing personality/lots of drive and enthusiasm
- Able to produce accurate work with good presentation skills & attention to detail. Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive attitude to the job and willingness to succeed
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Use own initiative
- Flexible and proactive with a "can do" approach
- Ability to prioritise workloads, recognising where a sense of urgency is required