Internal Sales Coordinator/Administrator
£18,000 - £25,000 basic
An International machinery company who are growing their UK office, are looking for a confident Internal Sales Coordinator/ Administrator to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will be client focused and relish working in a lively, fast paced working environment.
- Dealing with customer enquiries both over email and by phone
- Providing pricing and quotations
- Creating orders and preparing necessary documents fro purchasing, logistics and finance
- Liaising with suppliers
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Using internal software
- Sales Administration
- working with international suppliers
- Ship products globally
- Provide quotations in different currencies
- Active promotion and development structure
- 1:1 training and development
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Previous experience within a similar position is preferred, ideally within an international business
- Educated to degree level, ideally within international business would an advantage
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication skills, dealing with clients and professionals at all levels
- Ability to plan & organise
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ideal candidates will have worked in an internal sales role but not essential
If you're passionate about working within an international sales team and providing a great customer service and want to develop your career within a leading international business then this will be the role for you, please apply now.
Interviews will be a two stage face to face process and the successful candidate will be asked to start immediately if possible.
You can apply directly by emailing your CV to me - or call 0161 247 8802
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.