Internal Sales Executive
Working for an industry leading manufacturer and distributor, they are seeking an experienced Internal Sales Executive to work in a friendly professional team to achieve set goals.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating new business by reviewing an online portal to identify prospective clients and introduce the business and associated product range
This is a key role in the business as you will establish and maintain links between customers, sales, marketing, production and customer service.
- Review specialised online construction and renovation portals to ascertain new and viable sales opportunities
- Prospecting for new and existing clients to sell the business and appropriate product range
- Roll out sales campaigns as part of a sales team
- Processing sales orders to ensure they in the production schedule
- Producing and following up sales quotes to resolve issues or challenges that might arise
- Working with the internal technical team to provide technical information and ensure all products supplied are fit for purpose
- Monitoring regular orders to ensure stock availability and delivery times are met
- Updating the database to ensure customer details are correct to produce accurate forecasting reports
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of internal sales within a B2B sector
- Knowledge of selling within a metal working manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- A confident self-starter, able to spot new areas of opportunity, and expand upon them accordingly
- Must have experience processing sales orders and ensuring production is fulfilled on time
- You will be a competent I.T user
- Customer service champion
- Energetic, enthusiastic and seeking an internal sales role within a fast paced environment
A salary of up to £25k basic + commission is on offer dependent on experience
Please apply immediately by sending your CV to Neil by using the “Apply” button below
For a confidential conversation around this role please call +44 (0) 121 585 6079 and speak to Neil.