Do you thrive on helping internal customers?
We have a new opportunity for you to join our internal IT team to provide internal customer support.
You must have some experience of providing internal IT / first line support and comfortable with call logging and support resolution.
We operate in a faced paced and changeable environment, so you will naturally be aligned to our culture and relish the challenge of finding ways to make this work better.
People who thrive in our environment are self-motivated, organised and want to naturally share knowledge and contribute to technical discussions, and most importantly learn. With great communication skills, you'll be customer-focussed and want to create and deliver value.
- Previous experience in an IT support role within a 24/7 customer-focussed environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Good communication skills and experience of working with internal customers at all levels
- Experience with Helpdesk tools within an ITIL environment
- An understanding & experience of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Active Directory, File Services, ADFS, Office 365 & Lync (Skype for Business)
- Working knowledge of networking
- Some experience of the following:
- BeCrypt / RSA, Trend Micro OfficeScan, Apple Macintosh (macOS & iOS), Windows Deployment Services, MessageLabs, VMware, I.T Security, Cisco VPN
- Working knowledge of VMWare
- Experience of working within a cloud and/or technology company
About Our Company:
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You'll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.