Internal Account Manager - Term Time
Hours: 37.5 hours a week,
Contract: Permanent / Term time
Salary: Between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (pro rata)
Based in Shrewsbury in Shropshire, our Client is proudly recognised as the premier supplier of laboratory and educational products and services to schools in the UK and internationally.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Internal Account Manager to join our clients friendly team in their Call Centre on a full time, permanent basis during term time. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager this role will actively contribute to our Client?s business strategy and execution by growing their overall business. The Internal Account Manager?s main responsibilities will be to;
- Work proactively to drive sales across education establishments based on the relevant campaign or activity through proactive telephone calls.
- Engage with schools and colleges promoting our client?s products and following up on marketing and sales campaigns.
- Assist in increasing attendance of demos, training and workshops for groups of teachers with the intent to develop opportunities for sales.
- Follow up on quotes generated by the Customer Service team and closing the opportunities within a timely fashion
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Generation of sales from Education customers to achieve individual and team sales Targets.
Sales Disciplines, Targets and Reward Mechanism:
- Work to clear sales standards and disciplines set by Line Manager.
- Deliver on individual targets set by Senior Management
Sales and Marketing KPI`s:
- Review and manage the weekly status of individual performance and feedback to Line Manager.
- Adhere to Sales and Marketing KPI`s set by Senior Management
- Deploy effective time management to maximise profitable Sales growth within Existing Business, Lapsed Accounts and New Business
- Ability to deliver targeted Sales orders as part of a team and as an individual
- A planner and implementer of agreed strategy
- Listens to and values the opinions of others
- An effective / confident communicator
- High energy and drive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible
- Seeks new business opportunities
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Challenges assumptions and encourages change
- Builds strong personal relationships
- Strong customer service ethic
- High level of integrity, trust and respect
- Team player
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- 2 years experience of working in a Business to Business outbound Telesales environment
- Track record in reaching sales targets
- Experience of working in Education environment
- Knowledge of Science in relation to Secondary Education
If you would like any further information about this role please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org