The Internal Account Manager is responsible for supporting and delivering sales results through our Vendor partners. The Internal Accounts Manager is a high impact, a prominent role in helping to establish a specific Ethos Partner Solution. The role will be primarily commercial, with a strong focus on the healthy mix between sales, sales enablement and relationship building.
- Drive and close deals together with the sales team.
- Process deals to support the Sales team.
- Drive sales through cold calling, appointment setting.
- Present Ethos Partner Solutions value proposition to our Reseller, Customers, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, demo's, offers, etc.
- Demonstrate Ethos Partner solutions as part of the ongoing development of Partners.
- Proven social networking skills.
- Aptitude for cold calling and appointment setting.
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources.
- Understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals.
- Ability to assist partner technical and sales resources to run demonstrations.
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline and delivering sales results through the channel.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel within EMEA. Travel will be required as needed and a clean driving licence is required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years prior Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience with CRM and other offices applications required.
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, networking, data protection solutions or virtualization would be beneficial but not a must.
- A Levels or equivalent experience is desirable but a can do attitude is a must!
Salary 18-22k dependent upon experience + commission OTE 40K+