This Interior Design Consultancy has many years of experience within the Showhome and private residential marketplace and more recently have extended their portfolio to include hotels.
They are a lively, friendly team and the designers all work from initial brief through to installation with full client contact which yields a high level of job satisfaction. Pay and conditions are very good and include an element of bonus based upon company trading results and individual targets.
As an Interior Designer your main remit will be to design, procure, specify and deliver furniture, furnishings, lighting and interior products for Showhome projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 4 years experience in interior design, to include working with Showhomes
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Articulate with excellent English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furnishings, spatially aware with an eye for colour and detail
- Knowledge of CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Excel is desirable
- UK Driving Licence