We are working with an NHS Trust based in London who are currently seeking an interim Information Security Manager to join their team on a six month daily rate contract (extendable).
The interim Information Security Manager will be required to:
- Take the lead on delivering risk management and security strategy and assist senior management in this delivery
- Oversee the information security function within the broader information governance team
- Undertake incident management and risk management
- Oversee security management and reporting
- Provide advice on government and best practice security standards and practices to help combat security threats
- NHS experience is highly desirable
If you are an experienced Information Security Manager seeking a new interim position, please apply with your CV to Elizabeth.email@example.comHelp or contract Elizabeth Fajardo on 0207 324 0524.