Insurance Sales Advisor
Do you enjoy working within the Insurance Industry, but currently have to work antisocial hours in a call centre environment??
Would you like to work in more of a customer facing role in a small friendly team environment??
Would you like to earn a competitive salary, whilst working more sociable hours??
We are currently looking for several Insurance Advisors to join our Client based in Winchester. Working 08:40 - 17:30 Monday through to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis 08:40 - 12. A competitive salary is on offer, paying up to £28,000 per annum plus bonus scheme.
Our client is conveniently situated in the heart of Winchester close to public transport links' as well as the City's park and ride scheme.
Advantages will be given to candidates with a previous insurance / brokerage background, all levels of experience will be considered. This is a great opportunity for you to put your skills as a sales advisor to the test, and prove that you have what it takes to make a real difference within this stable and progressive company.
Requirements of the role:
You will be a team player, who is used to handling high call volumes regarding car and van insurance on a daily basis, and your duties will include:
* New business quoting and acquisition
* Quoting/processing mid-term adjustments
* Inviting and renewing policies
* Dealing with any other issues or queries relating to personal lines business
* Building/maintaining relationships with insurer partners
The key skills you will need are:
* Good knowledge of personal lines insurance products/markets.
* Good knowledge of the regulatory framework i.e. FCA/compliance.
* Motivated by targets.
* Ability to thrive under pressure.
* Confident and outgoing
* A high level of professionalism.
Previous experience of the CDL software system would be useful, but is not essential.
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV