Do you have a background in insurance broking, plus experience of training and supporting colleagues or end customers?
We are supporting a market leading software business in their search for an Insurance Broker Training Specialist
This is a permanent role, based from Birmingham and with nationwide travel. You will be working with some of the leading insurance brokers in the country, providing training and consultancy services for cutting edge software that will add significant value to their business
It is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in software training. You will be joining an experienced team and will get a clear and personal learning and development plan.
The role will involve:• Developing bespoke software training programs for insurance broker customers
• Delivering training courses for insurance software
• Designing, developing and maintaining learning resources
• Assistant sales teams with demonstrations
• Assisting in the configuration and implementation of insurance software
You would be a great fit for the role if you:• Have insurance broking experience
• Appreciate the value of processes and systems and understand how to get the best out of them
• Have some training / consultancy experience and want to develop your career in that area
• Are customer focussed, comfortable in front of people
• Have a full UK driving license and are happy to travel across the UK
You will be well rewarded for your efforts. In addition to a competitive salary their an excellent package including:• Company Car
• 25 Days Holiday (with the ability to buy and sell days)
• Generous matched pension
• Flexible benefits scheme
To register your interest, please submit your CV via this advert to Tom Brookshaw at OCC.