Pro currently has some exciting opportunities for Premium and Claims Processing Technicians to be part of our Technical Outsourcing team. The job holder will meet all Client service levels, deliverables and deadlines for the processing of insurance and reinsurance premiums and claims. The role is a permanent role and based in Gloucester.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Undertake technical processing responsibilities for various classes of business. Responsibilities include:
- Creating Risk records within the clients broking system.
- Calculating and entering Premium and/or Claims details for each Policy and ensuring entries are processed to the ledger in an accurate manner.
- Processing tasks accurately in an efficient manner by month end deadlines
- Investigating any discrepancies between calculated Premiums/Claims and instructions received from the client, escalating to client or senior colleague where necessary.
- Handle and resolve client, broker and cedant queries
- Submit cash and delinked Lpans to Xchanging
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues
Pro is a global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. We are based in financial centresaround the world including offices in Gloucester, London, Zurich, New York and Buenos Aires. If you have the skills mentioned above and are looking to build your career with part of a Global business, then send in your CV and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.