A globally known semiconductor company are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative for their site in Saint Neots (West Cambridge).
Reporting to the Inside Sales Team Leader, the individual will be positioned in a team environment working closely with the Inside Sales Team, Regional Sales Team and Technical Sales Team driving the overall Company Business Strategy.
Excellent attention to detail and equally excellent communication skills are required to help support and execute Business Plans and Sales Strategies to maximize revenue growth, increase market share and position the company as a strategic supplier with the assigned customer base.
Assist to exceed defined sales / revenue budget for the EMEA region.
With a focus on building strong interpersonal customer relationships the role will suit a dynamic individual who thrives off the challenge of a Team environment where exceptional customer service support is the emphasis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Full regional backlog management to ensure on time delivery
- Management of strategic manufacturing backlog to ensure OTD
- Full cycle ownership for processing all RMA Cases and communicating with relevant customer
- Manage finance collections and development of proactive payments programme
- Ownership and management of Supplier Request forms and NDA's
- Support the closing of all new business, and the onboarding of new customers
- Promote the full range of products and services
- Participate fully in all Global and EMEA sales promotions
- Provide a first-class service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customer base
- Work as an integral member of the Global team and form strong and effective relationships throughout the organization
- Provide effective communication and service to the customer base and effectively navigate internally to influence decisions and priorities on active business opportunities
- Be able and willing to pick up additional work load as appropriate
- Manage appropriate customer feedback including complaints, order progressing and documentation.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Maintaining strong analytical skills and business acumen combined with a strong degree of creative flair and passion is required.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking, ability to undertake several tasks simultaneously and manage them effectively.
- Communication skills, confident and effective in explaining concepts and situations to co-workers, business partners and customers of differing languages and cultures.
- Problem solving, the ability to identify root cause, realize and implement solutions.
- Performs successfully under light supervision.
- Builds strong and successful relationships, effectively supporting and influencing colleagues, partners, suppliers, customers and members of the global team.
- Demonstrates vision, passion, commitment, and integrity, transparency, taking responsibility and building trust.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude with an ability to absorb & learn quickly.
- While taking a nimble, creative and proactive approach, the ability to work to the highest accuracy in demanding situations under time constraints
- A strong team player.
- Passionate about progress and willing to go the extra mile
- Clearly demonstrates a strong, focused, dynamic desire to succeed and track record of delivering the required level of performance.