Inside Sales Executive
We are fast emerging as the leading market intelligence and sales enablement platform used by Tier-1 technology vendors worldwide. Founded in 2015 by a team of professionals widely recognised as the founders of sourcing intelligence, our business facilitates sourcing intelligence services to boost the decision-making capacity of enterprises, ICT companies and BPO vendors.
Our solutions empower sales and marketing professionals by shortening their sales cycles, increasing closing ratios and helping to win new business via actionable and critical insights. The company is well funded for international growth and has offices in London, Hyderabad and New York.
As a key member of the expanding sales team, you will need to be flexible, driven and resilient, with a proven track record in sales. If you are keen to prove yourself in the fast-growing digital technology space and big data sector, this is the ideal role for you.
You will have the passion and commitment to ensure all our clients and prospects receive a unique experience when partnering with us. We want you to help us develop and expand this experience, using available technology and apps to research leads, ensuring follow-ups by the senior sales team incorporate a personalised approach for each individual prospect.
- Make outgoing customer calls or cold calls to book appointments for senior sales team.
- Apply new internal market research around industry fluctuations or news to pitches on daily basis.
- Think strategically through the lead generation process, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly targets.
- Grow knowledge of ICT, software and telecommunications sectors.
- Use CRM system to track all business development activities
- Keep up with the culture of the business and strive to be world-class every day.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Degree level education or equivalent professional experience.
- Successful track record in cold calling, lead generation, appointment setting or sales.
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in both written and spoken English - additional languages will be an advantage
- At least 6-12 months' work experience
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive basic and achievable OTE.
- Position is based in Old Street, London. Shared with other international fast-growing high-spec technology start-ups.
- Chance to be a part of a world-class team.
- Great career path choices, enabling progression to the Sales or Marketing teams.
- Great environment for an entrepreneurial individual to learn about building a world-class business from the ground up.
- Generous annual holiday allowance.
- Corporate discounts on shopping, eating out and free products and services via company perks scheme.
In the first instance, please send us your CV, LinkedIn profile link and a brief covering letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role (only applicants with permission to work in the UK considered).
All applications will be treated as confidential. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Lilium Direct are advertising this vacancy on behalf of their client and your details will be forwarded directly to the external hiring manager.