Randstad have been engaged to support one of our major international clients to recruit a Desk side support and Infrastructure Engineer.
Our client provide Wi-Fi and cellular services on subways from New York to Hong Kong to Toronto and keep Australians, from the cities to the outback, connected to what matters to them.
Building technology and teams that people want to be part of.
About the Role
- Participate in information security strategy and planning whilst also playing a leading role in security operations
- Help build a security-aware culture by guiding others and delivering awareness training
- Lead security incident response including investigation and root-cause analysis
- Work closely with risk, audit and compliance teams
- Help assess the security credentials of prospective suppliers and solutions
- Help reduce our security risk though assessments, controls and improvements
- Build strong working relationships to help promote security awareness and compliance
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked and you take responsibility for the outcomes expected of you.
- You like to solve mysteries and use your attention to detail to get to the root-cause of issues.
- You communicate clearly and you write well. You can explain complex technical things to non-technical people and are comfortable communicating in a group setting.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.