Want to enjoy the summer months with extra-long weekends and still earn £12.08 per hour?
Then look no further- We're currently offering an opportunity to work Monday - Thursday at a world class manufacturing plant in Monkstown. This way, you can enjoy both the summer and your job whilst still earning a fantastic rate of pay.
This opportunity includes award-winning training, a safe friendly environment, and temporary assignments at our client's facility.
- You will work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday
- Your shifts will alternate between 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts
- Day Shift: 07:30 - 17:45 Monday, 07:30 - 17:15 Tuesday to Thursday
- Night Shift: 21:15 - 07:30 Monday, 21:15 - 07:00 Tuesday to Thursday
You will be working with an experienced team of dedicated paint sprayers working together to produce high quality, world renowned machinery for the construction industry.
- Excellent holiday pay
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Onsite car parking and canteen facilities
- Finish paint components of generator sets, free of defects.
- Inspect, test, clean, adjust, repair and service spray guns and other painting or coating equipment.
- Set up, operate and adjust painting and coating equipment.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience as a Paint Sprayer (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent relevant qualification)
- Good attention to detail
- A good work ethic and attendance rate
- A keen awareness and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety and quality
- Previous experience in an engineering/ manufacturing environment (preferable)
Don't delay in applying- we are holding registrations over the coming weeks for our first successful applicants, with more registration dates available, and immediate start dates for the roles throughout August.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".