We are an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners. We believe that by blending technology, holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management we deliver the best possible financial outcomes for our customers.
We are seeking Level 4 Diploma qualified/Chartered financial advisers to service our existing client base in the South East of England with full admin and paraplanning support provided.
The successful candidate profile:
- At least 2 years’ experience of advising clients on all aspects of financial planning
- Must be CAS certified
- Technical knowledge to provide high quality & holistic financial planning service
- Confident communicator, with Client Focus and high standard of literacy are essential
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities
- Creative thinker
- Team player
This role will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to client, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Annual and OTE Bonus
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Study Support
- Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.