Our client is a $1B privately owned travel company which is one of the largest in the travel industry, partnered with brands such as American Express servicing all of their travel requirements and many large companies.
The role will be for our US sales team taking hot inbound calls working from 5pm-1am.
This position will dial into one of our largest and highest converting US lead bases. This is a ginormous opportunity within the UK as you will be our first class dialing this lead base from the UK. Based on executing targets there will be a number of opportunities to progress into a team lead, trainer, supervisor or manager over the coming year.
You can earn as much money as possible every month and take advantage of the UNCAPPED commission plan. This is one of the most competitive plans in London along with selling a fantastic travel packages ranging from $1999 - $3499.
Utilize your professional sales skills to sell high value holiday packages to an internal warm customer base. ALL leads are active paying members paying an annual membership fee. We call members and sell them additional holiday products on top of what they already own.
Energetic communication in English and exceptional sales skills are key to this role. The goal is to maximize sales opportunities.
Current new hires have earnt up to £7,000 in a single month within 3 months of employment. Happy to show commission statements upon meeting for 1st stage interview.
Position Shift Times: 5pm-1.00am Monday-Friday (Located less than a minute walk from Harrow on The Hill Train station so last trains will be running).
Candidates MUST be authorized to live and work in the UK.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be part of the best sales team in London!
- To make as much money as possible resulting in financial freedom!
- To hit monthly targets set by management!
- To sell cleanly!
Characteristic, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Additional Responsibilities
- To love money
- To be positive each and every day
- Exceptional punctuality - lateness will not be accepted
- Exceptional attendance - we operate a very strict attendance policy
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Deal with stress in a calm, composed and objective manner
- Open to coaching and able to execute based on the direction given
- Tough-minded personality with the ability to overcome challenges and handle rejection
- To ensure all regulations relating to the travel industry are adhered to
- To have a flexible approach to suit market demands
- Strong oral communication and listening skills in English - (oral and written English must be of an exceptionally high standard)
- Fundamental knowledge of the sales process
- Ability and willingness to carry out any reasonable task requested by management
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Previous sales experience
- Effective persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in written form with staff and customers
Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, DOS based software, internet and member database (computer literate)