In-house Finance Manager - Reperio Human Capital
Having been established for over 5 years, Reperio Human Capital are a leading recruitment consultancy who specialise in the IT market in the Republic of Ireland
Due to our continued success, we are currently hiring an experienced finance manager for our busy and rapidly growing office in Belfast.
You will have the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and successful recruitment consultancy and become an integral part as we continue to grow and develop our team.
In this position, you will report to the Managing Director. You will be primarily responsible for the financial reporting function of the business and all accounting activities. You will be someone that can manage your workload and work proactively using initiative.
* You will conduct regular reconciliations of each account within Reperio Human Capital
* You will prepare sale returns on a monthly basis
* Processing and managing of expenses on a monthly basis
* Run Xero finance reports and submit these to various third parties
* Process and maintain sales and purchase ledgers on Xero, ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained
* Credit control
* Monthly rec of creditor/debtor reports
* Coordinate, administer and maintain records of all invoices
* Maintain computer records, documents, reports and sales data
* Collate and reconcile employee timesheets and process for monthly payroll.
* You will assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
* Prepare Ad Hoc finance reports and deal with ad-hoc finance matters
* Preparation of statutory accounts and tax returns
* Debtor management and liasing with clients
As a minimum, you should be part-qualified as an accountant and have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience working as an accountant, accounting technician, bookkeeper or similar and strong IT skills. You will also be someone who has the drive to work within a busy team and grow within the company.
* Experience with Xero
* Experience in developing and managing financial systems
* Experience in developing internal controls
* Experience working with contractors & payroll
* Experience working with Creditsafe & Atradius
What you can expect:
-A rapidly growing company
-Full-time position with option for flexible working hours
-Annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
-Benefits package which includes (phone insurance / discounted Apple products / gym membership discounts / high street vouchers, and a host of other quality benefits)
If this role appeals to you, then apply immediately with your CV to the link provided.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.