In-House Legal Counsel / Qualified Solicitor that has experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with the confidence and ability to provide accurate and prompt legal advice is required for a leading, well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY:up to £55,000per annum + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, 3% Pension, 4x Death in Service Benefit, Private Medical Insurance
LOCATION:Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
WORKING HOURS:37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for anIn-House Legal Counsel / Qualified Solicitor that has experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with the confidence and ability to provide accurate and prompt legal advice.
Working as the In-House Legal Counsel / Qualified Solicitoryou will provide legal advice to stakeholders and the wider business.
As the In-House Legal Counsel / Qualified Solicitor your day to day workload will mainly consist of reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, and you will also be advising on a range of matters including:
- Employment Law issues
- Compliance and regulatory issues, including GDPR
- Corporate governance
Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and Civil Litigation would be an advantage as would litigation experience as the role will involve you conducting debt recovery and contractual dispute matters.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the In-House Legal Counsel / Qualified Solicitor:
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Advising on a range of legal matters
- Conducting debt recovery and contractual dispute matters
- Corporate acquisitions
- Drafting and delivering updates to management and staff
- Drafting template documents such as terms and conditions / letters processes
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Experience of drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts
- Experience of advising on employment law related issues
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Commercial property law experience, particularly commercial leases
- Good research skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people both verbally and in writing
- Litigation experience would be an advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Previous inhouse experience would be desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4198
Full Time, Permanent Legal Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find Work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk