Location: St Paul's
Salary: £18,200 p.a.
We are looking for someone with a passion for consumer products to join our photography and packaging team.
GNPD is a comprehensive subscription database that currently monitors mass market global consumer product launches in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) markets covering products such as food, drink, pet, healthcare and household. The images we take represent one of GNPDs unique selling points and as such quality and adhering and maintaining our photo capture methodology is crucial, as is our packaging information.
- Take digital photographs of our global consumer products, in a high turnover environment using a digital SLR camera linked to an in-house program on a PC to record images.
- To ensure that production targets are met within the core quality metrics that are in place.
- Analysing and logging packaging data from packs of international fmcg products on to a database, including its type and closure to how it has been printed and manufactured. Packs are also measured and some weighed in order to give as complete an analysis as possible.
Candidates should possess:
- Good working knowledge of English
- An interest in new products
- Ability to work with targets and under pressure
- A good eye for detail
- A keen interest in photography and knowledge of imaging software such as Corel
- Photopaint would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given
Who we are
Mintel began four decades ago, providing food and drink research in the UK. Now the brand spans all corners of the globe. Mintel’s leading analysts are world-renowned experts in diverse areas such as leisure, consumer goods, beauty, retail, financial services, sales promotion and social trends.
Life at Mintel
Our over 800 employees have over 51 different nationalities and speak over 37 languages. Mintel is all about people. We are committed to finding, training and growing the world’s most talented employees. From your very first day with Mintel, we will ensure that you benefit from continuous performance measurement, training and development. Besides that, you will enjoy several other benefits including:
- Flexi-Time working hours (start working between 7:30 and 10:00am)
- 25 days of annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Discounted dental insurance
- Fresh Fruit
- Free breakfast
- Interest free bike loan
- Interest free travel loan
- Childcare Vouchers
If you want to find out more about life at Mintel visit our website at www.mintel.com