IT system TRAINER /PM
A well-known marketing/printing media company is looking for Trainers for their huge EU wide project. You will be responsible for assisting the Team Lead in rolling out the Elevate Training Programme ensuring all users are competent and efficient in the new and current roles following the new system implementation. This is a contract role starting on the 26th March till mid-October.
Location is varied, the first coupe of week in the UK, London/Leeds or Newcastle, after the kick off anywhere in EU. You need to be away 5 days a week so 100%.
WHAT IS THE PROGRAMME?
Elevate is a programme to deliver an integrated order management solution for the client replacing their legacy systems and manual processes, from brief through to invoice, streamlining our processes and ways of working to ensure we have a robust and future proof infrastructure that sits behind it.
- Develop & deliver training materials and activities to be posted on the client’s Learning Portal.
- Preparation of deliverable materials in the consistent format including the following deliverable documents:-
- Training Manuals
- Exercises & Solutions (for hands-on experience during training)
- Trainers Guides
- Data Sheets
- Help Cards
In accordance with the project requirements.
- Deliver the developed content to end-users across the planned training schedule (16 countries across a 22 week delivery period). Each trainer hire for this project will cover a minimum of 4 countries.
- To conduct TTT (Train The Trainer) sessions to new trainers during the training plan (UK)
- To monitor & evaluate the training sessions according to the schedule
- Provide Post Go-Live Support during periods immediately following the training delivery
- Previous experience in complex software programme roll-outs in a Training Development Role
- End to end management of training program, writing the material from scratch trough go live till monitoring
- Experience in delivering within and to multi-cultural stakeholders
- Knowledge of learning preferences
- Knowledge of how to structure training
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Experience of producing full end to end training materials
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer), CIPD, or other Trainer qualifications are a strong asset
- Implementing systems in a similar Industry Sector would be extremely useful
You will need to have a valid passport and be flexible to travel around Europe prior to and during the rollout. The role is based between the London, Leeds and Newcastle office initially in the first 4 weeks. Then further travel into Europe 5 days a week (100%) once the rollout commences.
- Communication (written and oral) Flexible
- Stakeholder Management Adaptable
- Planning & Organisation Self-Motivated
- Coaching Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Presentation Patience
- Listening Resilience
Day rate: 250-350 per day depending on experiences.
6 months contract.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria