Are you a change manager looking for a new contract role? Do you want to use your communication and managing skills in a hands-on environment? If yes, then apply below!
I am looking for a Change manager for a short term 2-3 month contract position in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire.
My Hertfordshire based client is looking for a can-do, delivery focussed change manager to come and lead a team.
Your responsibilities will be leading a group of change team members on delivering an ERP solution to the organisation, whilst working within a fast paced environment.
I am looking for someone who has amazing communication skills and is able to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and users, in and across the organisation.
- Supporting the 'Target Operating Model' (TOM) exercise
- Implement the roles and responsibilities in 'Organisational Design'
- Manage the communications plan
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Support the project Change Lead and other change team members in all aspects of the project before it becomes live
Essential requirements & experience
- Experience with ERP system implementation, Target Operating Model and Organisational Design (roles and responsibilities) is required
- Change management experience
- Advanced written skills
- Valid driving licence, Office base in Maple Cross with travelling across South East and South West
If you think you are right for this position please get in contact with me at email@example.comHelp
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.