IT Support Technician
We are recruiting for individuals to join us in becoming successful IT Support technicians! Ideal candidates will be responsible for all round technical support, processing technical issues and providing assistance to support users. You don’t need to have experience, but to be considered all we ask is that you have a genuine passion in starting a career within IT.
Successful graduates will be offered a place on our course to gain a nationally recognised qualification. With the opportunity to learn in your own time, following our guided timetables you could be qualified in as little as three to six months. Some of your responsibilities once qualified will be the following;
- Working with clients to determine the exact nature of the fault
- Recording problems and their solutions for future reference
- Installing and configuring new equipment and upgrading existing systems.
- Giving basic training to new users or customers in using their PCs
- Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Fixing equipment, including printers and scanners
We are keen to talk to passionate applicants. So, if you think you have what it takes to become an IT support Technician and are ready to get started then click APPLY, fill in our online contact form and one of our team will call you to talk you through the start of your new career!
This role is subject to holding an industry recognised qualification - details of costs & fees of training courses will be discussed at registration