IT SERVICE MANAGER (Contractor) - c12mths contract
Seeking an experienced, qualified service delivery manager with a proven track record of delivering and transforming IT Service Management operations, during a period of considerable and extensive business change.
Experienced in managing relationships in multi-vendor (SIAM) structures to deliver critical live IT services to support business operations.
Candidate should have strong relationship management skills (external and internal) and be a skilled and experienced people manager.
KEY SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to build and deliver world class IT service operations across all disciplines (notably service desk, incident, problem, change) to achieve customer success.
* Ability to build and continuously improve business and IT relationships (to Executive Management Level), acting as customer advocate in business as usual and escalation scenarios.
* Extensive experience delivering IT services in multi-vendor environments, operating as service integrator, or through multiple other partner organisations.
* Experience in overseeing the delivery and transition into service of new, or amended services.
* Technical understanding across the full technology stack for both in-house and outsourced services.
* People manager with extensive leadership and coaching skills, building and running cross-site operational functions across internal teams and 3rd party suppliers, in both steady state and periods of extensive organisational change.