QA transforms performance through learning. Providing training to delegates within the classroom and virtually.
- Provide a professional and helpful 1st/2nd line support service to the end-user base
- To receive fault and information request calls from the IT services customer base and service calls either by resolving on point of contact or passing the call to the most appropriate person or team for resolution
- To work proactively to solve support incidents
- To monitor the progress of a call from inception to resolution
- To keep customers informed of the progress of their queries
- To escalate calls to the IT Systems Manager using predefined procedures where the resolution falls outside agreed targets
- Ability to work independently and effectively,in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and accurate approach with a proven ability to focus on detail.
- Self-motivation with initiative and drive.
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Good team player and wants to learn
- £11,000 per annum
- 5 GCSE's A-C (Including Maths and English)
- Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday,
- 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage),
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
- You can look forward to dress down and early finishes every Friday as well as a company that supports its employees.
- Although we have over 1700 employees, the environment has a family feel which is shared by our senior Directors.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”